Troop 333's
Home Page
About Us

Boy Scout Troop 333
(Hamilton, Michigan)
ScoutLander Contact Our Troop Member Login

What your Scout needs:

- Scout BSA uniform shirt (doesn’t matter if it says “Scouts BSA” or “Boy Scouts of America”. (mens/girls/youth sizes are fine -- as long as it is the same color with a logo)
- Council shoulder patch – “Michigan Crossroads Council”

- Scout BSA Handbook for Girls (there is a spiral bound and a regular bound one – your choice) - WILL BE PURCHASED BY TROOP FROM DUES
- Neckerchief (Black with white piping) – WILL BE PURCHASED BY TROOP FROM DUES

At some point:
- Outdoor sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad (inflatable or foam)
- Sturdy hiking shoes (tennis shoes are fine)
- Other outdoor gear  ??
Pocketknife (foldable, 4 inch blade or less)
Compass -- map reading compass with clear baseplate (Walmart and Meijer have them)
- Backpacking tent (optional, but highly recommended)

Where to purchase:
Council store in Walker or Kalamazoo, or 
Cobblestone Hobbies (next to Crazy Horse restaurant, near Walmart)